Thursday, December 04, 2008

My first Sony experience is with my Sony TV


As far as I can remember, we had our first colored SONY TV and betamax during the 80's. My grandfather who was then working abroad bought it for us. I remembered watching Batibot and Sesame Street on our Sony TV. Watching them is where I started to appreciate lessons in school.

By watching Batibot and Sesame Street, I had fun ways of learning things. Those two shows had a great impact on my childhood. It taught kids like me on how to read, and even solve simple mathematical problems. It also taught us on how to respect our elders.

Our family's bonding time was in front of this TV during weekends. We used to watch TV shows together especially during Sundays.

As time past by, Sony became a part of our life. We had our betamax player, our walkmans, and transistor radios. My first video game console happens to be from Sony too. I doubt you don't know the PlayStation 1. Guess where I played the PS1? Where else, on our new Sony TV.

Sony TV definitely gave significance in my life just like the World’s First Motionflow 240Hz LCD TV: Bravia Z450, it enables the display of fast-moving images with total precision and smoothness by increasing the image stability by quadrupling the number of frames rate per second by interpolating three new frames to reduce motion blur... perfect for video gaming with my PlayStation 2


8 comments:

  1. kami din! first tv is sony. kaya yun lang alam kong brand dati. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lalaine,
    May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog or by sending an email at melalarilla@gmail.com stating your name, address, name of blog and its url. Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huwaw! Ikaw pala ang new model ng Sony?!! LOLz!

    Hehehe ask mo si Doc na lang kung sasabihin niya sayo usapan namin. Ingat po..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nako lalaine ako din batang batibot at sesame street!

    ReplyDelete
  5. batibot? sesame street?
    natuwa rin ako sa mga palabas na yan!
    kasi naman sila dora na ang namamayagpag sa telebisyon!
    kaloka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. naka naman ate. :) pwede ka nang endorser ng Sony! ^_^ hehehe. epektib...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @tintin, astig sony eh noh? :D

    @mel, try to visit your website later :D

    @justkyut, nasabi na sakin ni rio... nagkita kami kagabi eh :D

    @prinsesamusang, okay kaya yung mga palabas na yun... compared sa mga palabas ngaun... hahaha...
    teka.. lumabas na ba results?

    @eloiski, kakatuwa talaga yan.. dami ko kaya natutunan dyan sa mga yan... lalo na sa batibot :D

    @karmi, pwede na ba? epektib? hihihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way back in 1982, my first walkman is Sony and it was big and heavy with four AA batteries. It has an FM antenna that made it more a portable desktop cassette player than a walkman...
    I can see Sony brand played a significant role in most Filipino lives during those times...

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...