Thursday, December 04, 2008

Chocolate Pills for girls.


Almost every girl I know loves chocolates, including me. I'm sure that these Chocolate Pills will instantly be included in every girl's "must have" list.

If ever I can have one, I'm sure that I will bring it along with me all the time. =)




This pill is a must have gift for all girls who suffer from one or more of the following conditions:

* Attack of the monthly shezillas.
* Irritating Boyfriend Syndrome.
* Brad Pitt will never be my boyfriend awakening.
* I've overdosed on sad girly flicks.
* I've lost my favourite lip gloss.
* That damn woman from work I hate is wearing the same top as me.
* I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M ANGRY disorder.
* I'm runing late and my heel has just snapped.
* It's raining on my hair that I've just spent an hour perfecting.
* Oh No! My ex just saw me in a dirty oversized rugby shirt with bed hair.

Many of life’s annoyances can be swept away in a sea of calm with a deep intake of breath in and a tasty chocolate pill. It will soon become one of your hand bag essentials. 30 delicious chocolate pills in a blister pack to keep each little pill as fresh as they day they were made, just for you, or a friend you know that may be feeling a little glum.


(Prezzybox via, Interior Design Room)

6 comments:

  1. aus ang indications ng gamot na yan ah. enge nga. :P

    -yeye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, am sure hindi yan kakainin ng mga little kengkays

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha.
    * I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M ANGRY disorder.

    where can i buy this thing ate? i will buy te vani stock for a year. hahaha. so that she wont suffer I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M ANGRY disorder anymore. lolx. =)

    te vani says hi! ;)

    -shobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I should add these pills to my chocolate stash?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yeye, kapag may nabile ako... padlahan agad kita. hahaha

    @kengkay, bakit naman ate? wala sila hilig sa chocolate? o dahil mukhang gamot sya? :D

    @vanny/siobe, hi to both of you. ok na ba si vanny? sana naman =)

    @dwacon, thanks for visiting my blog =).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never believe that chocolates are comes in tablets. It is really strange.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...