Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crazy Politicians!


WHAT THE F*CK! I read this at Jepoy's blog and I instantly got mad at the father and son politician tandem with company that beat up a defenseless 56 year old man and a pleading 14 year old boy.

Here's the story:

The world has gone crazy

So, I just had the worst day of my life.

At around 1:30 PM today (Dec 26), at Valley Golf and Country Club, Antipolo City, Mayor Nasser Pangandaman, Jr., Mayor of Masiu City, Lanao del Sur, his father, Secretary Nasser Pangandaman of the Department of Agrarian Reform, and company, beat my defenseless 56-year-old dad and my 14-year-old brother to a pulp because of some stupid misunderstanding on the golf course.

(...)

Someone breaks up the fight. I thought it was all over. The mayor shouts to his caddy: "Hindi nila kami kilala! Sabihin mo nga sa kanila kung sino ako!" And believe me, I had no idea who this person was. But now I know. He's the person who, with 4 other men, beat up my 56-year-old father and my 14-year-old brother. He's the person who sacks a pleading 14-year-old kid in the face. He's a person who, I am sure, is gonna rot in hell.

(...)

The world has gone crazy. Two politicians beat up a defenseless 56-year-old father and his 14-year-old son. At a golf course. I swear to God, I thought golfers were decent people. You would think politicians were decent people. I guess not. I guess they gang up on 56-year-old men and beat up pleading 14-year-old kids.

Please pray for my dad, my brother and for my whole family. Please pray that we get JUSTICE. Oh God, please, give these people what they deserve.



I thought politician should protect the people... but what happen to these two crazy guys? tsk tsk tsk...


(Bambee Dela Paz, via Jepoy)

9 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this politician before from a friend of mine. alam mo, things don't last forever. Nasa taas pa ang mga yan ngayon pero I'm sure that when they reach the bottom, siguradong they will really reach the bottom of the bottom. I think maluwag pa ang impyerno para sa kanila.... bad ko no? pero i really heard a lot about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk tsk tsk....
    sana mabigyan ng hustisya ang pamilya ng biktima...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's in the news already kaya buti talaga kumalat na rin ito kasi hirap yung mga ganung politicians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kawawa naman ang mag-ama. dapat makulong yong politician na yan.

    HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR LALAINE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si mothercares ay bumabati din sa iyo ng Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sad, and stupid. nakakainis talaga!
    anyway, happy new year! a blessed one to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. crazy politicians indeed, and they call themselves honorable?

    anyways, happy new year my friend and i really enjoyed and appreciated the returns and visits to each others' blogs in 2008. cheers for more in 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh kamote!
    pagkatapos ko mabas ang post an ito
    nakakabwisit at nakakainis!

    hindi purket malaki silang tao ah ganyan ganyan na ang ginagawa nila!
    amp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have spoken my own thoughts about this issue in my own blog, but I will post a few choice selections here.

    I believe that fighting broke out at the Valley Golf Club among the Pangandaman group and the Dela Paz group. I also believe that weapons were brought into the fray, and that blood was spilled. But I do not believe that we are hearing the whole truth about this incident.

    Because of the backlash that was generated by the Bambee dela Paz blog, the Pangandamans are hard put to defend themselves against a tidal wave of animosity and disgust from all sides. But the pieces of the puzzle are not yet complete, and we must realize that there are always two sides to every story. We are quick to complain and condemn, even before seeing the whole picture.

    Oftentimes, we find it easier to believe the words of a pretty lass rather than the protestations of adult men. In this particular case, we must choose between believing the accusations of a girl student athlete or the denials of a politician and a government official. Who do you think will be more believable?

    In an effort to present a more accurate view (perhaps) of what really transpired during that fateful day at the Valley Golf Club, I have created a page in my blog which aims to share some information I have gathered from a separate website. I ask you to read the transcript carefully, and then to make your own conclusions regarding this issue.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...