Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My Mocha won an award at the Philippine Blog Awards 2


I would like to apologize to all my blogger friends if I wasn't able to post an update these past few days. My Balikbayan Ninang arrived from Australia and the family has been very busy.



Anyway, I'm very happy to announce that my entry on the Nokia Kaleidoscope of Connections Award won 2nd place! The prize is a brand new Nokia 6220 classic. Well actually, it was Jepoy's entry and I forced him he willingly gave the prize to me as a gift. Yey!!

Actually, I expected our entry to win because of the great acting skills of Mocha =) I'm serious. Hahaha! (watch the video above). I also would like to say congratulations to all the winners of the Philippine Blog Awards 2008. Congratulations to those who are really deserving.

A lot of issues have been raised concerning the Philippine Blog Awards 2 since I was gone. I would like to share my opinion especially with the concerns of my friend Rocky but I decided not to. For me, it is inappropriate to hop into their discussion since the awarding is finished. And the fact that I also won one of the categories being questioned. The guy who called Rocky an "effing idiot" is kinda funny. Read all about it here.

Here are some of the blog posts about the issues.

Again, thank you Nokia Philippines and Jepoy for my brand new Nokia 6220 classic :D.

17 comments:

  1. what do you mean by "willingly gave"?! You forced me :~(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow naman! ang galing niyo naman ate! at ni mocha! congrats sa inyo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! ang galing ang pagkakagawa. pwede ka nang maging director.
    buti pa si mocha, galing din umarte
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats mochy!! at dahil dyan meron ka ng bread stick sa akin...pwede ko ba mahiram yang new cp mo??

    ReplyDelete
  5. o wow congratulations to you and for getting the price from jepoy! yey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! at ang galing talaga ni mocha. hehehehehe...claps...clapss

    -yeye

    ReplyDelete
  7. ate patext! hahaha.

    bigay mo na sa akin.. uhmmm.. n70 mo.

    tama ba pagkakatanda ko kung ano unit mo ate? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. forced daw e, sabi ni jepoy, hahaha. anyway, pasahan din pala ng premyo ano? sana may magpasa din sa akin, kahit na forced :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats sis...nagpunta kayo???kami n sheng hindi eh, we are already missing on blogging events

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jepoy, you gave it diba? :D thank you uli :D. love you :*

    @hachi, thanks! actually si mocha lang talaga ang magaling umarte dyan eh :D

    @nanaybelen, salamat nay. pwede na ba director? hehehe... baka si mocha lang ang pwede ko i-direct :D.

    @rio, salamat din! basta siguraduhin mo lang na dadalhan mo talaga si mocha ng breadstix pagpunta mo dito... kundi eh siguradong nde ka nya papapsukin ng bahay :D.

    @prinsesamusang, Thanks! Yey! for Nokia 6220 classic :D.

    @yeye, clap clap clap talaga... galing kaya ng acting mocha. :D... salamat :).

    @vanny, patext ba kamo? sige... nu ba message at kanino ko ba isesend? :D

    uu tama ka... N70 nga gamit ko, at hanggang ngaun gamit ko pa din. :D

    @ate kengkay, Sssshhh... nde yun forced :D. yaan mo ata... hahnapan kita ng magbibigay sau ng regalo... kahit na forced din :D.

    @the dong, thanks uli.. kelan ba tau magkikita uli? hehehe...

    @ate cielo, thanks ate.. nagpunta po kami ni rio... sa susunod punta tau uli.. sama sama uli :D... nga pala ate... nde ko maopen blog ni ate sheng :(.

    @tintin, Thank you =).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, ala ka pala sa link ko? Hehehehe! Ni link na kita, btw. congrats

    ReplyDelete
  12. katuwa ng video mo:) galing din ni Mocca hehehe! anong premyo niya?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @master, thanks

    @me, the islands and the world, thanks sa padaan dito. meron "food"spa si mocha :D

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...