Monday, January 26, 2009

Satellite TV

I guess most of you have televisions in their own houses. TV is one of the most must have appliance in every home. I just can't imagine our home without one. No Encantadia, no Mari-Mar, etc. We were subscribed to a cable tv service before but since our reception has been bad, we decided to terminate our subscription.

Jepoy suggested that we buy our own satellite dish and have hundreds of channels via satellite tv. Satellite TV is the same as Directv. It lets you watch hundreds of channels by just setting up a satellite dish. Direct TV has been around for years and have been providing crystal clear receptions to every American homes.

I've already told my mom about this and she's interested. Imagine, watching hundreds of TV channels via Directtv. I'm only after Discovery channels and maybe some HBOs too :)

Anybody using Direct TV here? Any comments will be appreciated.



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow we have been DirectTv people for years and years. We even have a satellite in our truck. when my husband and me too if I am with him stop for the night we simply set up the antenna and watch t.v. just like being at home.
    Happy weekend!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa pinas,uso talaga ang cable.dito sa malaysia,halos lahat naka Astro...lahat ng subscribers nila may satellite dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have Direct TV but it kept going out on me. I also had to converters go bad in a very short time. I was at a friend's house this evening and he has been having trouble with HD channels and he is going to pay $200 to get out of his contract and go with the competition. I also swapped over and I have had not one problem with my conversion.

    Eddie Garcia
    (229)889-9532 Anytime!
    eddiegarcia08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cable TVs are great but internet tv viewing is fastly becoming the trend. I am actually using JohnQ Satellite TV.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...