Friday, January 16, 2009

My First for 2009


Yup! This is my first award for 2009. I'm so thankful when neiyomee awarded me with this one. =)

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now, I'm passing this awards to my blogging friends namely: Rio, Jepoy, Mark, Glen, Pepper, Rocky, Lynn, Vanny, Yeye, Ate Kengkay and the love birds Karmi and Komski.

Have fun! =)


7 comments:

  1. wow. love birds! :D hehehe.

    salamat ate lalaine. ^_^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lalaine! Here's another award for you, please grab it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i'm back. sige i'll add this one na. please give me the url of your friends blog. :D


    Mommy's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello lalaine.

    thanks a lot for the thought. will grab these later ha. ingatz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is sweet. i remember i also received my first award this 09 but has not linked it yet LOL bad PM anyway continue what you do best lalaine and bask in the sunshine of blogging world for the whole 09 and i'm pretty sure your awards will overflow!

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...