Ilang araw nang ganito pakiramdam ko... para bang lagi akong pagod, pero kung tutuusin eh wala naman ako ginagawa at walang nagagawa!
Naiirita ako sa paligid ko... naiirita ako sa sarili ko, sa ugali ko at sa mga tao sa paligid ko.
Naramdaman nyo na ba yung ganitong pakiramdam? pagod ka pero alam mong hindi ka naman pagod. ang hirap ipaliwanag... pero ganun!
Para akong magkakasakit :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is scary!
No definite pathway. No clear answers. It feels like every option leads to another question. But I'm choosing to believe that uncertaint...
-
Lately, my mind has been flooded with worries, and I feel the need to let some of it out. Otherwise, I might just break under the pressure. ...
-
These hand gesture candles were cast from real hands. A group of artist named L'atelier WM in Paris created these candles. Every hand g...
-
There are surely a lot of artistic person behind this signs. These are only some of the creative and funny toilet signs around the globe. En...
No comments:
Post a Comment