Thursday, March 05, 2009

Fingerprint Lock Security

Are you having a hard time opening your house door because you always misplace, lose or forget your keys? We can always blame our busy lifestyle or simply because of old age on this matter. I remember my 78 year old grandma who keeps on forgetting where she placed her things and one of those is her house key. She kept on insisting that she placed the key in her purse but when in fact she either gave it to me or my mom.

I am thinking of ways on how to avoid these kind of situations. I already thought of getting her a necklace with a pendant that can also serve as her keychain. She didn't like the idea though as she's uncomfortable with it. Good thing I came across a website called axxisbiometrics.com that specializes in fingerprint lock security

One of the their products is a fingerprint lock. No need to worry about keys! It uses fingerprint identification as the primary locking mechanism so no more keys or lock code combination to memorize. All you need is one of your fingers! I bet no one would steal or chop your finger just to open your door. You can also grant access to other people or visitors for a specific time only.

This latest technology is very ideal for those who are busy and getting very forgetful just like my grandma.


1 comment:

  1. parang sa The Incredibles lang! :D hehehe. pero dun, hindi lang fingerprint, pati boses, mata at may security code pa.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...