Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Chocolate-y Shoe


If you regularly visit my blog, you should know that I love to blog about chocolates and shoes. Now, How about I blog about them both at the same time? Presenting, the Chocolate Shoe

Renowned British chocolatier Gerard Coleman of L'Artisan du Chocolat made this gorgeous metallic chocolate shoe for a department store show in Tokyo. I wanna wear it! And then eat it!


I wish I could hold and taste it. Looks elegant and yummy! =)

(Cool Buzz via, Tokyo Mango)

1 comment:

  1. huwaw! :D
    perfect para sayo yan ate! hehehe. pero parang di ko ata kakayaning kainin yan. :P idi-display ko lang yan sa kusina. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...