Monday, February 02, 2009

Top Ten EC Dropper for January 2009



I've been a member of Entrecard for quite some time now, but I just starting dropping last month. It really surprised me that my traffic dramatically increased. And for that I want to thank my Top 10 dropper for January 2009 for regularly visiting my blog and dropping their cards constantly.

Thank you very much! =)

Happy Dropping everyone!

Links after the jump



1. Picture to People
2. Serian Man
3. BMWF1Blog
4. Enjoy Work As Leisure
5. Mutual Love
6. Entreblogger
7. Prove Me Wrong
8. cheapdanny
9. 60 Were Enough
10.Losing Weight Intentionally

7 comments:

  1. sana nakatulong ang laging pagdropped by ko dito sa bahay mo ate lalaineski hehehe :D

    -yeye

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ko talaga na ge gets ang mga ganitong bagay....haha
    naway makatulong ang paglagi ko dito...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... pareho kami ni doc. sensya na. kaya congratulations lalaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you feel like you have gotten an increase in valid traffic, or just people coming by to drop cards? Have your comments increased?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't have entrecard on my site. wordpress kasi eh. LOL. but i'm glad your traffic increased, way to go1

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats lalaine.patambay lang ha.backread ako ng mga posts mo.parang teacher.haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @yeye, uu naman sobrang na a-appreciate ko ang pagpasyal mo lagi dito. =)

    @rio & dong, hahaha... okay lang yan... salamat din sa lagi nyong pagbisita.

    @matt, yup... it's a valid traffic and my number of comments increased too.

    @prinsesamusang, thanks =)

    @flamedevil, salamat sa pagdaan dito... salamat din sa pagba-back read mo.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...