
I want to thank Nanay Belen for this Treasured Award. Thanks a lot Nay!
I treasure all my readers so I'm not passing this to anyone in particular. Anyone can grab it. =)

No definite pathway. No clear answers. It feels like every option leads to another question. But I'm choosing to believe that uncertaint...
got an award for you too. Just go here
ReplyDeletenaks :) start pa lang ng 2009, ang dami mo nang award ate ^_^
ReplyDeleteang dami talagang nagmamahsal sau :D
*hugs*
naks naman ate.
ReplyDelete:D
speech naman jan :)
-yeye
i got the same award from nanaybelen. she is such a darling.
ReplyDeleteLawstude's Latest Post: Find Calm in the Wild Waters.
@marites, thanks sa award... kaso po nakapagpost na ako ng ganyan lasy month lang eh :D
ReplyDeletedito -> http://lalaine.gameops.net/2009/01/my-first-for-2009.html
pero salamat pa din po =)
@karmi, napansin mo din pala yun... nagsunod sunod ang award sakin eh... hehehe... natuwa naman ako at madami nagmamahal sakin....
*hugs* din para sau =)
@yeye, speech? eto na lang : "I THANK YOU!" hahahaha
yngat ;)
@lawstude, congrats din sayo. =)