Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chic, fashionable eyeglasses



I have been wearing eyeglasses since 2006 due to astigmatism and I think it's time to give myself a present this Christmas. I was drooling over the Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical.

I've been hearing a lot of positive feed backs regarding Zenni Optical so I decided to visit The popular online eyeglasses shop and look for some chic eyeglasses for me. I instantly fell in love with the blue eyeglasses I found in ZenniOptical.com and I would like to have one now!

Eyeglasses in Zenni Optical are so affordable that you can even have their $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses. I'll be ordering soon. =)

6 comments:

  1. hello lalaine!

    i've added this site of yours too into my blogroll.

    take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ba, blue na din ung una mong eyeglass?? ayaw mo ng pink?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing eyeglasses too since 1997. Wow sampung taon na pala. Taas na ng grado ng glasses ko. Sa Ideal Vision ako minsan bumibili pero ngayon since company shoulder ang eyeglasses ko, di ko alam saan nila kinukuha.

    You just got tagged! Check my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lynn, thanks sa add... na add na din kita =)

    @rio, anu ka ba.... brown yung una ko... kaya gusto ko naman ng iba... tsaka walang rim yan... gusto ko nyan... hahahaha

    @justkyut, tagal mo na palang nakasalamin... sige check ko sa blog mo yung tag. hehehe
    salamat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo nga po matagal na kaya di ko na matanggal. di ako makalabas ng bahay ng walang eyeglasses huhuhu.. miss ko na ang naka shades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. helow. napapalitan b ang lens ng mga eyeglasses from zennioptical.com? balak ko kasi bumili dun den pag nagpacheck-up ako ulit sa mata, d na ako bibili ng frame, papalitan ko n lng ng lens.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...