Friday, November 28, 2008

Affordable Web Hosting

I started blogging last April year 2005. It has been 3 years and I am still here, blogging. I guess I really love blogging, thanks in part to Jepoy. I started my blog using the most popular free Blogger from Google. But it is not reliable since I have limited access to features such as custom pages, limited space for pictures, and inability to upload files.

Now, I'm planning to get myself a new web hosting service and transfer my Blogger account to a more flexible, affordable and reliable service where I can have a full access and control to whatever I want to do with my blog. I can have custom pages, upload different kinds of files, or maybe host my very own forum.

While researching and looking for a web hosting, I luckily found the Best Cheap Web Hosting. I am now in the stage of studying and thinking of what will be the best web hosting service I can get my blog. And wondering when can I avail my blog's new web hosting service.

Maybe, I will get my blog a new web hosting service after Christmas and New Year. I'll research more and ask my friends about their opinions and suggestions.

I'm open to suggestions. Just post your comments here. :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lalaine. Both have good side and downside. If you want to host by yourself your site, you'll have total control over it (domain, hosting, file management, personalized email address, scripts, - endless possibilities) but its security against hacking, etc. fully lies in your hand.

    If your hosting your files with Blogger, you don't spend extras for hosting since the service is free. they also manage your files for you. But you're only limited to features they are offering.

    Both are okay. It's just a matter of preference...

    By the way, pasensiya na, I couldn't link your site yet as my link manager (blogrolling.com) is not working yet. I'm stuck with it for more than a month na. I might go back to manual HTML editing for my linkage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dodong, thanks for the tip. i'm still thinking about the web hosting service :D.

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...