Wishing you all the best in the year ahead. Things are a bit hectic on my end right now, but I’ll be back soon with more updates. Stay tuned! 😊
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home, but Missing Home
I moved to Australia in February 2019 to start a new life with my sisters. Little did I know that this journey would change me in so many wa...
-
Hi guys, I missed each and everyone of you! Our internet connection was cut for more than a week. Anyway, I missed the internet so much that...
-
These hand gesture candles were cast from real hands. A group of artist named L'atelier WM in Paris created these candles. Every hand g...
-
I would like to apologize to all my blogger friends if I wasn't able to post an update these past few days. My Balikbayan Ninang arrive...
No comments:
Post a Comment