Friday, August 18, 2023

AI vs Human

Artificial Intelligence are taking over. People are loosing their job because of them.  Company are investing on them and as a result they no longer need a lot of people. 

Don't get me wrong, AI is very helpful and very reliable in terms of work. They work fast and accurate as all their process are carefully calculated. 

If I will be having a company, I would still prefer to hire people. Whom you can mingle with, talk to and share your daily life. It is so important that we do not loose human touch. 

Technology is very different now.  This post is just one of my random thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...