Friday, November 01, 2019

TaoTronics Sport Earphones

My sweet partner sent me a TaoTronics bluetooth earphones a few months ago. Actually this is not the first time that I received earphones from him but this is the first time that I'll be doing a review. 

Just a heads up, I am no expert in any electronic gadget so this will only be base on my experience.





Let's start, I received a TaoTronics BH072. It's box contains 1 wireless earphones, 6 ear tips, 1 travel pouch, 1 USB charging cable, 6 ear hooks, 1 user guide, 1 warranty card. 
This model claims that this is a good fit for those who love to run faster, train harder and sweat more. It is also water splash proof, a noise cancellation technology that background disturbances are reduced and a 20 hour battery life and can be secure with a built in magnet when not in use.



My Experience:

When I received it, I was so happy and amazed that TaoTronics is giving additional 18 months of warranty (aside from the initial 12 months warranty) by  registering the gadget to their website.

I had errors during the registration and that's why I emailed TaoTronics for help and they responded quickly and even did the warranty extension for me! Now, my warranty expires on 14th of March year 2022. Wow!

For the fit, it is a perfect fit for my ears. I have tried many bluetooth earphones and so far this is my favorite as this fits me well. It is very light weight and my ears doesn't hurt even if I use it for long hours. 

I usually charge the headset every other day or sometimes after three days. I usually use the earphones for 4-6 hours or longer per day and I haven't experience low battery yet. 


I often use it when I do a quick shower and sound quality does not change a bit. It is still clear and loud. I love it's noise cancelling feature as I hear very minimal outside noise when I am using the earphones and I get to enjoy my music. 

Overall, the quality of this earphones is fine. It gives its promise of water splash proof so you don't need to worry if you will be working out, running or just a sweaty type of person. You can also trust its noise cancelling feature and its battery is very reliable as you can use it continuously for 10 hours or longer. Ear hooks are also helpful to make the earphones stay on your ears. Oh! the magnet also secure your earphones  on your neck when not in use. 

I hope my review helps. Thank you for reading! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...