Thursday, September 27, 2018

Dunkin’ Donuts is dropping "Donuts" in 2019



Dunkin Donuts announced plans to change its name to just Dunkin', effective January 2019.

According to what I read, "the change reflects the company's plan to refocus itself as a "beverage-led" company; coffee and other beverages already account for 60% of U.S. sales."

As per their twitter page: "It’s official: We’re going by Dunkin’ now. 🤗 After 68 years of America running on Dunkin’, we're moving to a first-name basis."

I, myself is a fan of Dunkin Donuts. As of this writing I can't decide whether I like the first name basis, Dunkin or the old name, Dunkin Donuts. But what I do wish is that the quality and taste of their donuts (products) stay the same or even better!

How about you, what's your thought of their name change?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...