Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Back for the nth Time :D


I'M BACK... again. It's exactly 1 year since I last posted here and what have I been up to while I'm gone?

Well, I've been busy with my baby... my baby Mocha. :D She's soooooo big now compared to when I first blogged about her. Hmmm... what else happened to me for the past year? My cousin got married last September, Jep successfully relaunched GameOPS, got myself a new mobile phone, Mocha met an accident and successfully recovered, and I got a brace for my teeth.

But most of the time, I was caring for my princess Mocha :X Too much time that she now has a blog of her own. You may check it out by visiting Eating with Mocha.

For the past year, I also have been fond of visiting blogs that feature tech, gadgets, or blogs that simply contain cool stuffs. But one day, I realized that I also have a blog :D

In the coming days, expect to see less personal entries on my blog and more cool stuffs to be posted that I will found on the internet. Some links may also be broken since I'm currently in the process of finishing my new blog layout :)

So? Hanggang dito nalang muna.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...