Monday, December 12, 2022
Changes
They say that only constant thing in this world is change! I believe that! you said I changed? Probably! Maybe? But whatever changed in me I am 100% sure that I am still the same me who loves you deeply. You changed too, you know? I don't mind because I will love you for whoever you become. We just need to compromise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nanay Nedy
It has been exactly one week since you took your last breath, and it is still so hard to believe that you are no longer with us physically. ...
-
There are surely a lot of artistic person behind this signs. These are only some of the creative and funny toilet signs around the globe. En...
-
Lately, my mind has been flooded with worries, and I feel the need to let some of it out. Otherwise, I might just break under the pressure. ...
-
These hand gesture candles were cast from real hands. A group of artist named L'atelier WM in Paris created these candles. Every hand g...
Hello.. ❤️
ReplyDeleteKeep changing and keep growing😉
ReplyDelete- Rio