Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter are DOWN!

Good morning! 

When I woke up, I was greeted by multiple messages saying that some social media platforms are down such as Facebook, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram. So if you think you have internet problem, no you're not! It's their server having problem. 

Below are some of the screenshots from Twitter: 









Twitter so far, is one of the working social media platform I have account with. So if you have Twitter then you still have ways to check updates on what's happening online. 

Hopefully, they resolve the issue soon. These platforms are the most common social media platforms that are being use to communicate to families especially if you are separated miles apart like me with my partner.  *finger crossed* 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...