Saturday, August 31, 2019

Random Thoughts

I feel so lost and broken right now. 

I might lose my one true love or am I starting to lose him? :'(

I said words, he said his part. He wanted to end everything. I wanted him back. I do not want to hold him back. If him being free and away from me will give him peace of mind, I will give it even though I know it will kill me from the inside. 

I love him more than anything in this world. 


They say that if love is true just set it free and it will come back to where it belongs. I am still hoping that he'll come to me if I am his true love. 

In case, he fly away from me forever. I will be forever grateful and thankful that he came into my life and make me feel loved. All those years, the experiences, the feelings, the love and memories I will forever treasure it. He will forever be my always dear love. I know for sure that no one can replace his part. I miss him each and every day. I miss him now big time! 

Maybe, we just needed time off from each other. Maybe, we needed to restart from each other. Maybe, just maybe...

I do wish that I can still get time to hug and kiss him for one last time and tell him straight that I love him much! 

Sorry, I am not sure if I needed to write this down. I just wanted to share what I'm feeling right now. 

I could surely need a friend right now.   

1 comment:

  1. Forget how you feel and start realizing what you deserve.
    Again,be still��

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...