Friday, April 10, 2009

Keyboard Bag


I already featured unique keyboards before such as Keyboard Organizer and Chocolate Keyboard. This time I want to share to you my latest find, the KEYBAG. This trendy looking bag was designed by Joao Sabino Studio. This creation has 393 pieces of computer keyboard keys and currently available in four colors - black, white, red and pink.

I like the the idea of carrying my own Keybag and showing it to my friends. If ever I want the pink one! =D



(Joao Sabino via, Like Cool)

5 comments:

  1. woah! this is cooool! I like the pink one too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eksakto naman kaya lahat yan? ahehehehe. :)

    daan daan lang.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kewwwlll!! atleast na rerecycle na ang mga computer keyboards pag hindi na tlga pwdeng gamitin

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaah! ang gandda naman nito. bakit wala silang green? amp!

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...