Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lalaine! =)


I am year older again today, but still young at heart :) How old you ask? I'll have to kill you first :P.

Since today is my birthday, I will be accepting any kind of gifts you have for me. But I prefer cash. Hehehe!

I guess this is also the right time to say thank you to those who always visit my blog. I really appreciate your visits and comments. I will appreciate you more if you'll subscribe to my RSS feed or email list ;). I'll do my best to keep this blog updated and will promise to find more crazy and fun stuffs for you guys.

Thank you very much... and.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


9 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Lalaine! Yung gift ko hahanapin ko pa. it has to be something weird and different kasi yan yung normal na pinopost mo.

    Enjoy your birthday! How old are you by the way? hahaha... i'm dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! magi-greet kita!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis lalaine!!

    wish u gud health parati & more blessings to come. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday ate lalaine!!! :D

    hug na lang kita, hehehe.. sa june na lang ako babawi? :D mwah!!

    love you ate... ingatz ka lagi.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaahhhh!!! bday mo pala!!! di ka man lang nagsabi. happy bday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...hindi mo sinabi kung ilang taon ka na...ako nalang magsasabi..hehehe..si lalaine ay beinte ? na...lols!
    happy happy birthday..at as usual, wala na naman akong regalo sau kundi ang aking kwento at presensya..sanay ka na naman dun e at ako sanay na din na kahit hindi mo iniimbita ay pumapasok nalang sa inyong bahay para makikain...abang abangan mo lang ako mamaya dyan...=)
    but seriously!!!( may ganun tlga!) may you have more birthdays to come and may God always bless u with a lot of common sense...hahaha!! peace tau!..love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. huy, belated! atsaka na gips kapag imbitado ako sa partihan :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. maraming maraming salamat sa lahat po ng bumati. =) >:D<

    ReplyDelete

Just like that, 2023 is almost over

How time flies so quick. Just like that we are already at the end of the year. There's so many memories this year have given me. This is...